Sunday, October 10, 2010
New Patch Notes! 1.0.14
== General ==
- Updated effects for the Vagabond neutrals
- Added Australia region filter to public games and create game interfaces
- Fixed Kongor slain sound anytime Kongor is killed (Only a problem on some systems)
- Quick Stats bad baseline fix.
- Fix quick stats always saying "Player's First Game" on Mac/Linux clients
- When a killstreak of 11 thru 14 is ended, the game now properly displays "X has ended Y's BLOODBATH streak", not "X has ended Y's IMMORTAL streak"
- Fix for the restore button disappearing on the replay scoreboard (the entire scoreboard was moving off screen) when a player is terminated
== Heroes ==
- Fixerd him not gaining strength from killing a hero. Logic failure.
- Fixed not being able to teleport into your own base
- Fixed Hellbourne Main Building bounds so Tsunami Charge doesn't just go through it
- Fixed Tsunami Charge doing too much damage
- Tsunami Charge no longer brings Invulnerable units along with him
- Splash no longer propagates to illusions
- All non-cleave splash damage will now wake up someone slept by Mesmerize